Need for new list?

dianna.roberts at opus.co.nz dianna.roberts at opus.co.nz
Mon Mar 9 21:11:00 EST 1998

It feels to me like the initial query on whether or not a new list is needed
has turned into a tidal wave, pushing all before it. Responses are still
coming in, with the last few I've read being in favour of retaining Web4Lib
as it is with the subject line more accurately describing the content of the
posting. I for one subscribe to quite a large number of lists already and
would rather not have to consider adding yet another one.

Dianna Roberts

Dianna Roberts, Manager TeLIS Operations
Opus International Consultants
P O Box 12004, Wellington, NEW ZEALAND
Ph. 0064-4-4717250     Fax. 0064-4-4731075