Web-site Development Tools

Slak slak at infohouse.com
Tue Jul 21 09:42:46 EDT 1998

I was wondering if any web librarians on this list could recommend any web
development tools that they use.  I would especially appreciate hearing if
anybody is still just hand coding, and their justification for doing so.

I will be taking a course next semester for my MLS called "Applied
Technology Applications."  Part of that course includes an introduction to
html and website design.

I am in the planning stages (content developement) of a personal website
and am working on a Macintosh, a platform that I don't believe is overly
utilized in library land.  However I am interested how other librarians
compose their sites.

Thanks
Luisa Sabin-Kildiss

Aigars Kildiss