TWAYNES AUTHOR Series

Robert Rasmussen ras at nimbus.anzio.com
Thu Jan 22 13:32:30 EST 1998

On Thu, 22 Jan 1998, Paul H. Gray wrote:

> I am running Windows 3.1 clients using Netscape 2.02 or 4.02 as my primary
> (same results with either version) I am on a Netware 3.12 LAN using the
> TCP/IP stack in Novell's Client 32.

You are running a curious mix of 16 and 32-bit software. Windows 3.1 is
inherently 16-bit, although an add-on called win32s allows it to run SOME
32-bit software. You may want to ensure that Novell's Client 32 is intended to
support Win3.1.

You will also want to ensure that there is only one WINSOCK.DLL on your
system, and that it is Novell's.

Regards,
....Bob Rasmussen,   President,   Rasmussen Software, Inc.

personal e-mail: ras at anzio.com
 company e-mail: rsi at anzio.com or sales at anzio.com or support at anzio.com
 ftp://ftp.anzio.com               voice: 503-624-0360
http://www.anzio.com                 fax: 503-624-0760