Library Web Capabiliites

Lyndall maroochy at peg.apc.org
Wed Apr 1 22:20:25 EST 1998

We use a product called URiCA from Sanderson computers which is known as
Zebra in the US.  I understand it has all the capabilities you are after.
I don't have a US contact but in Australia the e-mail address is

cthewlis at sanderson.net.au

I'm sure they would be pleased to answer specific questions.

Lyndall Osborne
Maroochy Libraries