URL for library policies, mission statements, etc.

stjones at umbc.edu stjones at umbc.edu
Wed Apr 8 16:25:37 EDT 1998

Within the last six months someone very kindly posted a URL for a page
they set up listing various resources for library policies, planning,
mission statements etc. as these resources related to computing.  I
dutifully bookmarked it and then lost it.

I have tried searching the web4lib archive for policies but to no
avail.  I am not referring to the excellent community computer lab
resource at Seattle Public, which I did not lose.

If anyone can be of assistance I will greatly appreciate it.

Steve Jones
UMBC Library