Staff directories

Thomas McMillan Grant Bennett bennettt at am.appstate.edu
Thu Oct 23 09:46:46 EDT 1997

We have a directory page that displays the following information in
order:
Name,email address, position,areas of work (physical and descriptive),
voice phone number, library mailing address.

We are moving to a new server which will also include photos with the
above information.  An announcement was sent to all library members
giving each the opportunity to request that his or her information not
be posted.  Only one or two asked that their picture not be published.

--

If it works, don't fix it!