Knowledge Management List

Nick Arnett narnett at verity.com
Wed Nov 5 15:44:09 EST 1997

At 10:30 AM 11/5/97 -0800, Elisabeth Roche wrote:
>I remember someone asking what the address for the Knowledge Management -l
>was, but I had a hard drive crash and total re-partition since then, so I
>lost their name.
>
>Here is the main address, not the subscribe address. For the life of me, I
>can't find the subscribe address. But if you are nice, maybe the moderator
>(Nick Arnett of Verity) will tell you how...

Thanks... and yes, here it is:  send "subscribe km (your name) in the body
of a message to "listserv at mccmedia.com".

This list is at arm's length from Verity; I own mccmedia.com (Multimedia
Computing Corp.).

Nick Arnett

Product Manager, Advanced Technology
Verity Inc. -- Connecting People with Information

Phone: 408-542-2164               Fax: 408-541-1600
Home office: 408-733-7613         narnett at verity.com
http://www.verity.com