Knowledge Management List

Elisabeth Roche eroche at sisna.com
Wed Nov 5 12:55:13 EST 1997

I remember someone asking what the address for the Knowledge Management -l
was, but I had a hard drive crash and total re-partition since then, so I
lost their name.

Here is the main address, not the subscribe address. For the life of me, I
can't find the subscribe address. But if you are nice, maybe the moderator
(Nick Arnett of Verity) will tell you how...

Sorry for the delay.