Candidates for _Beyond Bookmarks_

Gerry McKiernan JL.GJM at ISUMVS.IASTATE.EDU
Thu May 22 16:35:38 EDT 1997

           _Beyond Bookmarks_ Candidates

   With the official publication of the DESIRE report on
_The Role of Classification Schemes in Internet Resource
Description and Discovery_ at URL:

     http://www.ukoln.ac.uk/metadata/DESIRE/classification/

   I am soliciting additional Web sites that have adopted
a standard (or non-standard) classification scheme for
inclusion in _Beyond Bookmarks: Schemes for Organizing the Web_,
my registry of of WWW sites that have applied or adopted standard
classification schemes or controlled vocabularies to organize
or provide enhanced access to Internet resources. The URL for
_Beyond Bookmarks_ is:

     http://www.public.iastate.edu/~CYBERSTACKS/CTW.htm

   As always, information about candidate sites would be
much appreciated.

   Regards,

Gerry McKiernan
Curator, CyberStacks(sm)