Collection development policies for the web

Leslie Burke - Amway Corporation burkel at mlc.lib.mi.us
Wed May 28 13:16:08 EDT 1997

Good points Ernest, but should it make any difference if it's free or
doesn't take up space? In our limited space we cannot collect things just
because they're free. I guess I wouldn't go out of my way to link to
things we didn't collect regularly just because we can. Just MHO

Leslie Burke, Corporate Librarian or Sally Akehi, Asst. Librarian
Amway Corporation
7575 Fulton St. E
Ada, MI  49355-0001
616-787-6308; FAX 616-787-7142