Tool for creating thumbnail graphics archive?

Edlef Stabenau stabenau at tu-harburg.d400.de
Thu Mar 6 11:00:16 EST 1997

Hi Karen,

> Hi, folks, I was wondering if there was a  software package we
> could buy (freeware is fine, of course) which would help us
> create webpages to display thumbnails of graphics.  We are not

try this one:

    "Thumb Print is a utility to quickly search and view graphics
    files without the use of a browser or other graphical program
    (Windows 95 only). Thumb Print will also create HTML files that
    display GIF and JPG files as thumbnails images in your favorite
    browser. Create HTML files to link up AVI, MPG, WAV, HTM, TXT,
    and any other file type on your system."

There is also a WIN 3.* Version...
I think it supports your needs 8-)
You will find it at:

http://www.NeoSoft.com/~osl/