Results for the Quick and Dirty Survey

Louis Rosenfeld lou at argus-inc.com
Tue Jun 24 11:37:29 EDT 1997

Thank you to all who responded to yesterday's survey regarding the Argus
Clearinghouse.  We had asked if you preferred having us replace our frames
implementation with either 1) going directly to a guide within the same
browser window, or 2) having the guide display in a new browser window.
Of 54 respondents, 43 (80%) prefer to use the same window, and 11 (20%)
prefer that a new window be opened.

The 80/20 rule strikes again.

<gush>I've been using the Internet for over 7 years, and I'm still bowled
over by how useful this medium is:  dozens of responses from colleagues
around the planet in just a few hours.</gush>

Thanks again for your help; we look forward to implementing this
improvement soon!

Louis Rosenfeld                                             lou at argus-inc.com
Argus Associates, Inc.                                   http://argus-inc.com
109 Catherine Street                                   voice: +1.313.913.0010
Ann Arbor, MI  48104  USA                                fax: +1.313.213.8082

Founder, The Argus Clearinghouse:                http://www.clearinghouse.net
"Web Architect" monthly in Web Review magazine:      http://www.webreview.com