Great Searching Article

Karen Campbell kcampbell at gw.hamline.edu
Tue Jun 10 19:51:08 EDT 1997

Thanks for the excellent references.  I also maintain a page on search engines which some of you may find useful.  If anyone has comparison articles they woudl like to add to my collection, please let me know.  My page is at:
http://www.hamline.edu/library/bush/handouts/slahandout.html

Karen Campbell                                            Bush Library
Reference/Technology Librarian                 Hamline University
612 523-2482                                              1536 Hewitt
kcampbell at gw.hamline.edu                        St. Paul, MN  55104
We are "web weavers and dancers at the dawn of the Meso-electronic period"
                                        --Paul Evan Peters, 1947-1996