Legal filter

Dianne L Parham DZP at library.sannet.gov
Wed Jun 11 13:34:00 EDT 1997

Thank you .... that is very useful information for us.  I can visualize
that there would be some distinctions that may be made in school
libraries versus public libraries.  There has been a proposal that we
filter only children's computers, but some of our branches are so small
that they only have one computer, and it is out of the question to have
one of the two staff members be in charge of monitoring usage all day
long.  I'm also sure there will be more court cases marching along.
I appreciate your input.  And that of your spouse.  :) Dianne Parham, San
Diego Public Library