Help about Microsoft PowerPoint

Burt, David DBurt at ci.oswego.or.us
Tue Jun 3 19:39:00 EDT 1997

I use both Lviewpro and PaintShop.  Both are very cheap.
Paintshop is available at http://www.jasc.com/psp.html
Lviewpro is at http://world.std.com/~mmedia/lviewp.html

I find Lview is better for screen captures, and Paintshop is better for
editing images.  Paintshop also supports a large number of formats, and
is very handy for converting from one to another.  Neither program will
get you anything like the capabilities of PhotoShop, though.  But if all
you want is to do is basic graphics handling, they work just fine.

          David Burt, Information Technology Librarian
          The Lake Oswego Public Library
          706 Fourth Street, Lake Oswego, OR 97034
          Phone:     (503) 675-2537
          Fax:           (503) 635-4171
          E-mail:      dburt at ci.oswego.or.us