Netscape mail?

Gina A. Emory gina at ebcl.lib.id.us
Wed Jul 2 17:23:51 EDT 1997

No, they don't do it just once.... they just delete their mail once
they've read it (often forgetting to empty the Trash folder so I can
still find their mail and "nail" them for violating our policy) and
do it every single time they come to the library.  Believe me, even
in our relatively small library (23,000 patrons) we have had a huge
problem with this happening.  Again, only Fortres 101 has solved it
for us.  I urge others to try this product if you are looking for
some way to secure your Win95 or Windows 3.1 machines.  It works
great!

Gina A. Emory
Technology Manager
East Bonner County Library District