Netscape mail?

andrew mutch amutch at tln.lib.mi.us
Thu Jul 3 11:16:26 EDT 1997

Gina,

I was considering using Fortres since it has a built-in Kiosk mode
specifically for Netscape.  However, I recently visited a library
running Fortres and I tried the old, save the wallpaper with the right
hand click.  Well, it caused an error which shut-down Fortres(and
Netscape) and took me back to the Win95 desktop.  Has nayone using
Fortres run into any similar(or the same) type situation or was this a
fluke?

BTW, I was a guest and they brought it back up, so no I didn't go out
causing trouble. ;)

Andrew Mutch
Northville District Library
Northville, MI