Help: "Malformed error from script"

Adrian Price Adrian.Price at dvjb.kvl.dk
Wed Jan 8 08:04:11 EST 1997

I have a little problem which I'm sure the CGI/Perl experts can solve by
clicking their fingers! I have installed Swish and indexed our web-docs. So
far so good.

I've tried two gateway programs to Swish, and would like to use Rod
Clarks Perl gateway (http://www.aa.net/~rclark/scripts/), but both send
an error back "500 Server Error ......malformed error from script". (I've
encountered this before in trying to implement a form-to-mail handling
program. This problem does not occur using the Perl mail script which
comes with the NCSA-server which we are using, and which is also ok for
our purposes.)

We have the NCSA server, on a Linux machine.
Can anyone help?
Thanks in advance

Adrian Price
Danish Veterinary And Agricultural Library
ap at kvl.dk
http://www.dvjb.kvl.dk