Handy-dandy password utility?

Alice R Klingener kling010 at maroon.tc.umn.edu
Wed Jan 8 13:28:36 EST 1997

Dear colleagues:

I work at a corporate library which subscribes to several members-only or
fee-based
services on the web.  These services all involve ID's and passwords.  We
don't want to publish these passwords all over the company, so right now
users have to ask the librarians for the passwords (a pain for them and
for us).

Are there any existing utilities that would provide this login
information automatically in association with particular services or URL's?

The terminals in question are standalone machines currently on Windows
3.x, soon to be upgraded to NT.

Any advice appreciated.

Regards,

Alice Klingener