Telnet and Netscape 4.04

Vladislav S. Davidzon davidzon at metronet.lib.mi.us
Fri Dec 26 13:20:20 EST 1997

I've ran into the same exact problem.  I suggest "upgrading"
(for a lack of a better word) your telnet to NetTerm
which is available from www.netterm.com

NetTerm is also pretty good as far as printing, and can be
configured to fit your needs.  There is a shareware version
of it available on the web site, and I believe it is about
$30 to register.

-vsd
Vladislav S. Davidzon            davidzon at MetroNet.lib.mi.us
Technology Assistant             Farmington Community Library
Phone: 248.553.0300              Fax: 248.553.3228
32737 West 12 Mile Road          Farmington Hills, MI 48334
   All opinions are my opinions only, and not those of any
  organizations I am associated with, unless otherwise noted.