Defrag for NT?

Vladislav S. Davidzon davidzon at metronet.lib.mi.us
Sat Dec 20 14:07:43 EST 1997

Good afternoon...

I am looking for a good disk defrag tool for Windows NT 4.0.
I've played around with the Norton SpeedDisk but found that
it has plenty of bugs, some of which are quite annoying.
For example, its scheduler is absolutely messed up, and
for some unknown reason decides to activate itself in the
middle of your work, when its scheduled for 2 in the morning.

Does anyone know of a good tool to use for defrag?

-vsd
Vladislav S. Davidzon            davidzon at MetroNet.lib.mi.us
Technology Assistant             Farmington Community Library
Phone: 248.553.0300              Fax: 248.553.3228
32737 West 12 Mile Road          Farmington Hills, MI 48334