Active X on the Web and printing

Alicia Abramson aabrams at american.edu
Tue Aug 5 09:28:37 EDT 1997

I've had a problem several times when trying to print from Microsoft's site
which uses frames and ActiveX. The gist of the problem is that when I try
to print a page from the knowledge base, my printer (HP LaserJet 4 Plus)
spews out about 1/2 a page that looks like it is supposed to and then many
other pages of garbage--sometimes up to twenty or more pages sometimes with
just one or two characters.

I suspect ActiveX is the problem--any ideas?

                             | Alicia Abramson        |
                             * Head, Library Systems *
                             | American University   |
                             * (202) 885-3228         *