CD-Quickshare

Linda Albertson linda.albertson at agal.gov.au
Mon Sep 16 13:01:30 EDT 1996

Hi to all,

I'd be interested to know if anyone has had any experience with
CD-Quickshare - a piece of software for sharing CD-ROMs over a network
without using a tower, jukebox, etc.  It is put out by Stac Electronics
in California.  I want to provide shared access to CD-ROMs to staff
located in various sites around the country and would appreciate hearing
others experiences, knowledge, gripes, praise about this product.

Thanks,

Linda Albertson
Australian Government Analytical Laboratories
PO Box 385, Pymble, NSW 2073, Australia
email: linda.albertson at agal.gov.au