Internet resources for sound recording cataloguing

Alex Fayle alex_fayle at oma.org
Tue Oct 8 10:31:16 EDT 1996

     Does anyone know of any Internet resources for cataloguing sound
     recordings? Not being a cataloguer by training, I'm a bit daunted by
     AACR2 (suppressed memories of 1st semester Library School threaten to
     rise and overwhelm me). I found a great site for video recordings
     (SUNY at Cortland), but nothing so far for sound recordings.

     Any and all suggestions would be /greatly/ appreciated.

     Alex.

     Records Analyst, Corporate Information
     Ontario Medical Association