Voyager Library System

URBAN ANDERSSON UA at adm.hb.se
Wed Nov 13 02:59:07 EST 1996

I would like to know if anyone on the list is working with - or have
decided to purchase - Endeavour's library system, Voyager.
I would be very happy to share any experiences that might be useful
for our library, as we are in the progress of purchasing a new
library system now, and Voyager seems to be one of the most
interesting systems on the market. The other to be considered are
Dynix Horizon and SIRSIs Unicorn.
I would also like to know if there is a Voyager discussion group/list
anywhere on the net.
Many thanks in advance for any help.

Urban Andersson
University College of Borås