Voyager Library System

Helen M Shuster hshuster at WPI.EDU
Thu Nov 14 09:03:32 EST 1996

On Wed, 13 Nov 1996, URBAN ANDERSSON wrote:

> I would also like to know if there is a Voyager discussion group/list
> anywhere on the net.
> Many thanks in advance for any help.

I just signed a contract with Endeavor for their Voyager system on an NT
server.   We also looked at Sirsi's Unicorn and Ameritech's Horizon
products and decided on the Voyager software.    There is a listserver
discussion group for Voyager called "voyager-l"

  email to : majordomo at mtu.edu

         body of message : subscribe voyager-l

Hope this helps.

Helen.

Helen M. Shuster
Director                                     email:hshuster at wpi.edu
Gordon Library                               phone:508-831-5058
Worcester Polytechnic Institute              fax  :508-831-5829
Worcester, MA 01609