Request for Information on AI based search engines

William Van De Mark billvdm at frontiernet.net
Tue Nov 12 17:41:26 EST 1996

Mr. Tomaiuolo:

I would suggest you contact Elizabeth Liddy at TextWise. She and her
company are developing a document retrieval system (Dr. Link)based upon
natural language techniques. You can reach her by telephone at:
315-443-4456, or email: liz at textwise.com.

You can also try querying InfoMall. There page on the WWW is:
http://www.infomall.org/