Web challenges

Vivienne Cuff Vivienne.Cuff at natlib.govt.nz
Thu Jun 6 17:44:42 EDT 1996

Just to clarify:

We have the management of our Web Servers/maintenance on the Site
pretty much under control here.

Really it is organizational buy-in - turning the organization around
- helping them understand the paradigm shift etc. etc. There is
already a lot of awareness here in the Library already but it is
getting the light bulb to go off - a transformation in how we think
and work with this new environment... follows on my previous post
about working with people from many disciplines - particularly I am
trying think through the ideas in Barry Diller's article - Redefine
... and also Paul Saffo's on context .... and what this all means for
Library services.

IMHO, this is the toughest bit!

Any thoughts appreciated,

Thanks also to those who have replied to me.

Cheers

Vivienne
Vivienne Cuff
World Wide Web