Web challenges

Temple Hoff temhof at mohave.lib.az.us
Thu Jun 6 17:08:46 EDT 1996

Hello all!  I'm new to this group though I have been reading it for a week or so.  So,
this is as much a 'test' of the listserv for me as it is a response. (This is also my
first listserv, so please excuse my listserv ediquette.)

I am the tech for a total of nine public libraries.  We are just now gaining full
Internet access and beginning to deal with all the technical, policy, and procedural
mess that comes with it.  We have been using a nest of link html files, which we
lovingly refer to as our Intranet, on our Novell server.  Even this group of less than
a hundred html files has become a challange to manage. (I should have started by saying
I have no solutions!)

I have tryed to use a few shareware flowchart apps for diagramming, but this is truly
futile.  What would be niece is an app that would read your html files and chart them
but for you with all the links.  Of course, it problably already exists and I'm last to
know.
Temple Hoff                  E-Mail:temhof at mohave.lib.az.us
Library Services Coordinator           Phone:(520) 692-5703
Mohave County Library District           Fax:(520) 692-5788

Temple Hoff                  E-Mail:temhof at mohave.lib.az.us