Web Design

Vivienne Cuff Vivienne.Cuff at natlib.govt.nz
Thu Jun 6 18:21:53 EDT 1996

>From down here in NZ:

I am just working through some ideas for the design of new
product/service which the Library will be offering via the Web.

Two of the best books I have find useful are:

"Interactivity by design : creating and communicating with new media"
by Ray Kristoff & Amy Satran - this is great for the concepts and
general methodology

and my "bible" is:

"Designing  large-scale web sites : a visual design methodology" by
Darell Sano.

Hope this helps - these are excellent books to use along with works
like the 2nd ed. of the "HTML Sourcebook" by Ian S. Graham.

Cheers

Vivienne
Vivienne Cuff
World Wide Web