ILL web request forms -- followup

robertson at tesla.njit.edu robertson at tesla.njit.edu
Tue Jul 9 23:40:17 EDT 1996

>As a P.S. to the message below that I posted Monday, I want to let
>everyone know that there is a web site that contains links to many
>ILL web forms.  It is located at:
>
>     http://hertz.njit.edu/~robertso/LibForms.html
>
>Many thanks to the folks who pointed this out.  I am finding,
>however, that many libraries are sending me sites that are *not*
>included there.  I will be happy to continue to accept your listings
>if they are not already on that page.  I will post the summary in
>about a week.

Anna and the rest of the list:

     As the author of hertz.njit.edu/~robertso/LibForms.html I
will be adding to my list any new URLs that Anna posts
in her forthcoming summary.

      I'm glad people are finding the site useful.  As always,
your URLs, comments, and suggestions welcome.

             --Jim Robertson, Technical Reference Librarian
               New Jersey Institute of Technology
               robertson at tesla.njit.edu