What is it?

William J. Frost fros at planetx.bloomu.edu
Tue Aug 20 15:12:25 EDT 1996

I made a copy of my Web library orientation and am running it with
Netscape 2.02 as a stand-alone program at one station dedicated for this
purpose (it used to run a HyperCard orientation). Although it looks
"Internet" because its HTML, its not even an Intranet -- its not networked
to anything.  So, good people, what do I call it?  Do any of you have
similar setups?

The Internet version is at
http://www.bloomu.edu/library/pages/AndrussOrientation/index.html

	Bill Frost                       Harvey A. Andruss Library
	Reference Librarian              Bloomsburg University
	717-389-4126                     Bloomsburg, PA  17815
	fros at bloomu.edu                  Fax 717-389-3895
	http://acwww.bloomu.edu/~fros/