Video libraries

kay mary kaym at laurel.humboldt.edu
Fri Aug 16 08:36:21 EDT 1996

I just saw an announcement of a new book from Cornell University Library
Department of Preservation called *Digital Imaging for Libraries and
Archives*, by Anne R. Kenney and Stephen Chapman.  It's supposed to
cover digitizing video materials among other topics.  Since the cost is $75
plus $5 s&h prepaid, you might want to contact Mary Arsenault
at mla4 at cornell.edu with any questions.

Mary Kay
Humboldt State University Library