Indents

Albert Kemp Jr. akemp at library.uwaterloo.ca
Thu Aug 1 23:50:12 EDT 1996

Thomas....

If you'll recall, my previous posting was only an opinion (which I'm
fully entitled to give as member of this list), and it was given in
the spirit of offering a solution to a known problem.  That's all.

As an experienced HTML programmer, I'm fully aware of the issues being
raised here and in agreement with the sentiment of others on this list,
I would like to see more of an emphasis put on problem solving and
information sharing, rather than nit-picking.

Albert Kemp
University of Waterloo Library
akemp at library.uwaterloo.ca