Indents

Thomas Dowling tdowling at ohiolink.edu
Thu Aug 1 17:03:22 EDT 1996

> Sure, it can be a bit unsightly if you've got graphics turned off,
> but I don't use a graphical browser only to read text and fill out
> forms.  If that's all I cared about, I'd be using Lynx.

I'm sorry I don't have a source for this, but I've seen estimates that 20%
to 25% of people *using graphical browsers* turn the graphics off.  Maybe
you don't turn graphics off, and maybe you've got a quick modem, but is it
fair to make assumptions about your users based on your own behavior?

Thomas
tdowling at ohiolink.edu