Useful Training pages on the Web

Linda Hyman lhyman at mail.sdsu.edu
Wed Apr 17 15:59:54 EDT 1996

Hi fellow listserv members!  As part of a workshop that the San Diego
State/PacBell Fellows are giving in April, we made all of the participants
agree to go back to their facilities and train another person.  To enable
this training, we have mounted all of our training materials on the Web.
The materials are located at: http://edweb.sdsu.edu/edfirst/appcamp.html.

Take a look at the pre-camp activities
http://edweb.sdsu.edu/edfirst/appcamp/precamp.html)
and the agenda (http://edweb.sdsu.edu/edfirst/appcamp/agenda.html) for a
variety of tutorials including Grabbing Images Off the Web, Creating Web
Activities, and more.

We will be modifying this to a more generic format sometime after the
"camp."  Sorry for repeating this message for those of you who are on the
same four listservs that I sent this to.

Linda Woods Hyman-Education First Initiative
Pacific Bell/San Diego State University
Dept. of Educational Technology
San Diego  CA  92182  (619) 594-4414
e-mail:  lhyman at mail.sdsu.edu