Telnet client for Netscape (fwd)

Steve Thomas sthomas at library.adelaide.edu.au
Thu Sep 14 23:28:37 EDT 1995

At 3:16 PM 14/9/95, Sherrida Crawford wrote:

>Also, is there anyway to configure Netscape so that links are not
>followed, or expire within minutes?  We forsee many questions about why
>there is text in a different color and have some concerns about
>confidentiality.

You can change link colours in Preferences, so that Links and Followed
Links have the same colour.

Steve

 Stephen Thomas, Senior Systems Analyst
 Mail : Barr Smith Library, The University of Adelaide, South Australia 5005
 Phone: (08) 303 5190                                     Fax: (08) 303 4369
 Email: sthomas at library.adelaide.edu.au
 URL  : http://library.adelaide.edu.au/ual/staff/sthomas.html
 ** Unless otherwise stated, the content of this message reflects only my **
 ** own opinion, and not the policy of the University of Adelaide Library.**