Telnet client for Netscape (fwd)

William Oldfield wroldfie at library.uwaterloo.ca
Fri Sep 15 08:27:31 EDT 1995

Sherrida..

For our puiblic workstations we set the followed link colour identical to
the original colour.  The result is that although the links are marked by
Netscape as followed there is no change in the display.   We expire our
followed links after 1 day.

>Also, is there anyway to configure Netscape so that links are not
>followed, or expire within minutes?  We forsee many questions about why
>there is text in a different color and have some concerns about
>confidentiality.
>
>Sherrida Crawford,                   (912) 333-5872
>Automated Services Coord      FAX:   (912) 333-5862
>Odum Library
>Valdosta State University
>Valdosta, GA  31698
>crawford at grits.valdosta.peachnet.edu

William Oldfield (Networked Information Research Associate)
University of Waterloo Library      Phone: (519) 888-4567 Ext. 2461
Waterloo, Ontario, Canada N2L 3G1   Email: wroldfie at library.uwaterloo.ca
Homepage: http://www.lib.uwaterloo.ca/~wroldfie/home.html