lower case

Krisellen Maloney maloney at HInet.Medlib.Arizona.EDU
Wed Oct 18 15:10:58 EDT 1995

Maybe everybody knows this bit of trivia (but just in case)...

UNIX and the 'C' programming language are both sensitive and programmers
in the 80s (maybe still?) often adopted a style of writing that involved
the use of only lower case.

I assumed Laura was a programmer (or as we say on the list - one
of THEM)  ;)