downloading

Dan Lester ALILESTE at idbsu.idbsu.edu
Sun Nov 26 00:43:53 EST 1995

On Mon, 20 Nov 1995 09:15:08 -0800 Anthony S. Guardado said:
>My concern here is what about the viruses that are not detected by the virus
>detection software you are running.  What program(s) do you run?  Also, how
>do you physically check for viruses on floppys ... do you have a special
>machine?

Hey, its not a perfect world.  We've had no problems though.  Might be because
the floppy drives are write only.  o-)

cyclops

  Dan Lester, Network Information Coordinator
  Albertsons Library, Boise State University, Boise, Idaho 83725 USA
  alileste at idbsu.idbsu.edu             http://cyclops.idbsu.edu/
  How can one fool make another wise?  Kansas, "No One Together," 1979