I have seen the future of the Web...

Cynthia Hill Cynthia.Hill at Corp.Sun.COM
Thu Nov 16 20:04:49 EST 1995

Roy,

Thanks for your enthusiastic response to Java.  We are setting up a BASL
(Bay Area Systems Librarians) lunch meeting at Sun in December to have a
presentation on Java.  Hopefully you will be able to attend.

When I learn of library/information applications using Java, I'll let you
know.  We too are planning to utilize Java's power on our internal Web pages.
I'll keep you posted.

Cindy Hill
Manager, SunLibrary