Does Adobe Capture work?

Aravinda Pillalamarri ap191 at columbia.edu
Thu Nov 16 22:20:14 EST 1995

Thanks to those who have apready started responding to my previous query
on setting up a multidisciplinary preprint server on World Wide Web.
I will be summarizing the results at this site:
www.columbia.edu/~ap191/acis/responses.html
When it is complete I will announce the summary to the list.

New question: We are thinking of getting a product which none of you has
mentioned so far, so I would like to ask the list once again, for help.
The product is Adobe Capture, and it claims to be able to convert printed
documents into PDF files.  Info on Adobe Capture is at
www.adobe.com/Acrobat/Capture.html

Have you used Adobe Capture?  Does it work?  How error-free is the result?

Thank you,

Aravinda Pillalamarri
Academic Computing
Columbia University