Error Condition Re: Re: URLs for OPACs

Thomas Dowling tdowling at ohiolink.ohiolink.edu
Fri Nov 17 12:08:23 EST 1995

>dear collegue,
>i have the same problem as you and i cannot leave this list ! please if
you
>get the solution, give me your secret. thanks a lot

Considering that all subscribers get this information in a message they
are told to save, and also that the list owner just posted this
information yesterday, I wouldn't call it a secret:

Send the message "SUB Web4Lib your name" to listserv at library.berkeley.edu

TO UNSUBSCRIBE:

Send the message "SIGNOFF Web4Lib" to listserv at library.berkeley.edu

TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE DISCUSSION:

Send your message to web4lib at library.berkeley.edu. For more information

on appropriate discussion topics, please see the information below.