[Web4lib] OpenURL and journal list vendors

Stacy Pober stacy.pober at manhattan.edu
Mon Jul 25 21:45:18 EDT 2011

We're choosing a new openURL and journal list provider, since OCLC is not
going to offer 1cate (Worldcat Link Manager) as a stand alone service after
this year.

If you are happy or conversely, unhappy with your openURL supplier, could
you drop me a line?  Right now we're looking at SFX's hosted service and
Serials Solutions, but would consider others -- except for EBSCO.  We had
them in the past, and there were some serious problems.

--
Stacy Pober
Information Alchemist
stacy.pober at manhattan.edu