[Web4lib] selecting a CMS/DAMS for a digital library

Katie-Rose Repp repp at email.unc.edu
Tue Feb 16 22:06:02 EST 2010

Oxfam commissioned a rather nice DAM that they've since made open source. I
used ResourceSpace <http://www.resourcespace.org/about.php> last summer
while organizing an advertising agency's image collections, and I was pretty
pleased with the interface and affordances. It did require some PHP coding
on the backend, though, so make sure you have someone on board who can cover
that.

Katie-Rose