[Web4lib] selecting a CMS/DAMS for a digital library

Jorge Serrano Cobos jorgeserrano at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 02:57:30 EST 2010

Think on the long term:

Do you just need digital libraries features?

Maybe thinking on other CMS-like features (for instance, events management,
streaming video, social interaction, etc.) ?

What would be the most common tasks users should complete?

The solution could change, depending on these issues.

--
Jorge Serrano-Cobos
http://www.masmedios.com

Social: