[Web4lib] Margin/spacing issue in stylesheet

joanne parra jparra at moorestown.lib.nj.us
Thu Feb 19 15:08:50 EST 2009

Hi all -

I'm appealing to the collection wisdom for what I'm sure will be an easy
fix...

I'm revising the library's website to include our new logo, which is a
.gif. I made the changes on the homepage without any glitches, but when I
change it for the internal pages, there is extra space appearing around
the image.

The coding in the CSS is identical for that section of the page, so I
can't figure out why it won't display correctly. In an odd turn of events,
it's working in IE but not in Firefox...

Here is the code for the pages:

Home page: http://www.moorestown.lib.nj.us/default_revised.html
CSS: http://www.moorestown.lib.nj.us/newstyles2.css

Sample internal page: