[Web4lib] feed2js problem

Edward Corrado corrado at tcnj.edu
Wed Oct 3 12:22:49 EDT 2007

I am not sure what is causing it, because the RSS is (mostly) valid, but
it appears that for some reason Feed2JS is having issues with the
current NY Times feed. I just tried creating the feed here, and I'm
having a similar problem, so I don't think it is an issue on your end.
Hopefully the feed2js people will fix it soon. It might be worth
contacting them as I'd imagine the NY Times is one that a lot of feed2js
users would like to display.

Edward