[Web4lib] Content management systems

Matt Grayson mgrayson at eserver2.lib.utmem.edu
Tue Mar 20 07:36:03 EST 2007

Drupal does have built-in support for versioning. You can set it up so that
when a page is saved, a new revision is automatically created. So, if a user
makes a change that needs to be undone, it's a one click process to roll
back to the prior version. In practice, I haven't had to use it much. But
it's a nice safety net.

Matt