[Web4lib] Calendar App

Kevin.Cullen at UCHSC.edu Kevin.Cullen at UCHSC.edu
Wed Jun 14 12:44:06 EDT 2006

Meeting Room Booking System (MRBS) is nice. At my last job, we used it
successfully with everyone sharing the same login. However, it supports
all sorts of authentication for multi-user access.

http://mrbs.sourceforge.net/

More about authentication here:

http://mrbs.sourceforge.net/AUTHENTICATION.html

MRBS is highly configurable and stable. It's written in PHP and runs
against a MySQL or PostgreSQL database. Works with any operating system
(Windows, Unix, Linux, Mac, whatever) and Web server (Apache, IIS, etc)
that supports these.

- Kevin Cullen
  Denison Memorial Library - UCDHSC
  303-315-0739